This competition is open to teams of up to three students who are currently enrolled in a full-time or part-time academic program. It is open to both graduate and undergraduate students in any discipline. All of the team members must be from the same university.
You are not eligible for this competition if you meet any of the following conditions:
- You already graduated from your academic program
- You participated in this competition in the past and won a cash prize
- You work or have worked for Adobe as an employee, intern, or contractor
- Only individuals who have signed the NDAs may view or access the company data
- You may consult published works in the field of digital analytics and solicit help from your faculty mentor
- You may not make contact with Sony PlayStation employees during the competition
- You may not consult with or solicit help from Adobe employees or contractors, students who are not on your team, or other outside professionals
Establish key business objectives and success metrics
We want to confirm you understand what the company’s business goals are as well as their KPIs. This information will be shared by the customer partner with all of the teams. We include this criterion to make sure you anchor your analysis and findings on what’s important to the business.
Analyze factors impacting success metrics
We will be evaluating the quality, depth, uniqueness, and potential value of your analysis.
Recommend opportunities for business improvement
We expect to see a connection between your analysis findings and the recommendations you make. The more actionable and impactful your recommendations, the better.
Professionalism and communication skills
We are looking for polished presentations that are rehearsed and presented in a professional manner.